Friday, June 22, 2012

Prologue

Its rare that I find the time to read, I'm seventeen years old I don't attend school and I am forced to be the maid, Chef and butler to my mother and sisters. My father died years ago, when I was just a tot. I look a lot like him for what I can remember of the pictures we use to have. I'm the youngest of the children Rob and Glenda Starling had together. Cindy and Ellen are twins, looking just like our mother they get everything they want.
The three of them, are thicker than theives. They all hate me, and its just as well because I hate them to. I have no deep down affection for them, all they've down is used me and treated me like nothing. I've been doing everything for them since the time I could walk.
Mother use to watch me, to make sure I did everything to her high expections. When I was younger nothing I did ever fit, for punishment I was/am locked in the basment.
She still watches me from time to time, when she isn't out looking for husband number #4. Mother is a bit of a black widow. All four of her husbands have died from suspicous accidents, and she gets all their money. They are one of the richest familys in Twinbrook, and I am just their live in maid.
Mother knows that I am afarid of the dark, one of the negative things about being cowardly I suppose. She knows I'm afarid thats why she sends me out at night to do the shopping. Never am I looked to take one of our cars. No, she has a paid taxi driver that takes me to and from the store to make sure I come home.
I wonder what will happen when I turn into a young adult? I'll have to find the chance to run I suppose. But run to what?




2 comments: